Asian American problems: When your mom packs ji tui (chicken drumstick) and you don’t know how to eat it in public.
Someone tell me how to type up emails faster DX
— Joshua Graham (via daydre-ams)
Robin Sharma (via severs)
This hit me like a brick…
"Are you a freshman?"
Me: [Internal screaming NOOOOOOO!!!!] ”No, I’m a senior”
Forever short, forever mistaken as a freshman….
When you feel you have lost everything, you still have
- unexpected kindness in strangers
- the rest of the world to travel
- languages to learn
- animals to take care of
- volunteer work to do
- the power of a good night’s rest
- the changing of seasons
- infinite things to learn
- billions of people to meet and possibly love
- billions of people who might love you back
Needed this today